1. Payment Terms upon registration, full payment is required upfront but if registering under a company – within 14 working days. KapitalBiz reserves the right to refuse delegate participation should full payment not have been received prior to class scheduled date. Cancellation will be charged under the term set out below.
2. Cancellations, No shows & Substitutions: Cancellations received in writing more than 21 days prior to the event being held carry a 50% cancellation fee. Should cancellations be received between 21 days and the date of the event, the full training fee is payable and non – refundable. Non- payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. No show will be charged the full registration fee. Cash alternatives will not be offered, however, substitutes at no extra charge are welcome.
3. Alterations to advertised package: KapitalBiz reserves the right to alter programmes without notice or penalty and in such situations, no refunds or part – refunds or alternative offer will be made. Should KapitalBiz permanently cancel an event, for any reason whatsoever; the Client shall be provided a credit of the equivalent amount paid towards the cancelled event. In the case of a postponed or cancelled event, KapitalBiz will not be responsible for costs incurred by Clients.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in the materials distributed by KapitalBiz in connection with all events are expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
5. Program Information indicated in brochures or on the website is for indicative purposes only. Final programme details including daily schedule and topics schedule may vary. Training assessment for SAQA/NQF points purposes not included as part of training, however other courses do offer CPD Points. Skills evaluation and assessment may be available through 3rd party if required.