You will leave the New Comprehensive Maintenance Management Masterclass with a plan you will develop for the future. This is a unique time. The old guard is retiring, and the tech-savvy new guard needs some background in maintenance management to maximize their effectiveness.
This program is for:
Designed for all types of maintenance environments, including factories, buildings, and fleets. Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Leads, CMMS Managers, Maintenance Planners, Maintenance Engineers, and people who are in training for these positions. There is also an advantage to having representatives from operations and stockroom for their perspective and input.
Some of what you will learn:
- Speed-up and improve training with Virtual Reality
- How to talk to top management about caring for your assets.
- Ways to cut the cost of your repairs by teaching five planning techniques to your tradespeople
- In-sourcing and TPM: what is it, how and when to do it, and who to do it with
- How to use the CMMS to help improve technicians
- Maintenance budgeting and effective financial modeling
- How to compute the optimum intervals for component replacements and other preventive/predictive maintenance efforts
This jam-packed course will introduce you to best practices from around the world. You will be able to answer:
- How to use high technology to make an impact
- Learn techniques to maximize benefits from your CMMS
- How to eliminate defects and remove workload
- How to put together a business case proposal using the same financial modeling as top management
- When to outsource
- How to set-up a pilot in IIoT sensors
- What specific activities ensure uptime?
- How to build a technology road map
- Ways to reengineer maintenance that do not compromise the safety, environmental security, or uptime